From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: Paris, a portrait of the French capital offering a finely curated edit on what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rich Stapleton and Rosa Park, Cereal’s founders, travel extensively for the magazine and were inspired to create a series of city guides that highlight their favorite places to visit. Now, after building a loyal readership that counts on their unique, considered advice, they are relaunching the books with a fresh design and new content.
Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
- Photo essays of striking images of the city
- An illustrated neighborhood map
- Interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as Patrick Seguin of Galerie Patrick Seguin, artist Frédéric Forest, and more
- Lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- An itinerary for an ideal day in Paris
Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, the Cereal City Guides offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.