From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: New York, a portrait of the Big Apple offering an exciting and thoughtful list of what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rich Stapleton and Rosa Park, Cereal’s founders, travel extensively for the magazine and were inspired to create a series of city guides that highlight their favorite places to visit. Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, they offer a curated selection of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, this handsome travel guide includes:
- Photo essays on striking images of the city
- An illustrated neighborhood map
- Interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as chef Camille Becerra, shop owner Kai Avent-deLeon, and others
- Lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- An itinerary for an ideal day in New York
Rich and Rosa have personally visited hundreds of venues in New York, distilling their preferred locales down to their firm favorites. From the inspired boutiques that reflect a distinctive New Yorker eclecticism to the local restaurants that feed them, these are the finds that offer a more personal take on the city.
- Publication Date: October 9, 2018
- ISBN: 9781419732850
- Page Count: 208
- Illustrations: 100 color photographs