024 - SPACE
The issue 024 entitled Space plunges us into a universe where the infinitely small rubs shoulders with the infinitely large: from subatomic particles to interstellar nothingness, through the space we occupy on a daily basis. We flirt with the void, we analyze the elevations, we oscillate between the concrete and the abstract, we study the perimeters, the distance, the time, the vertical as the horizontal. We revisit the way we occupy the space around us, with others, we celebrate our existence and we question what we can contribute to humanity.
Issue 024 Space presents:
- The galaxies and constellations surrounding the Earth
- The plant cosmos of Marie Les Bains
- The lunar landscapes of Sel Saint Laurent
- The underground exploration of the Creux de Soucy
- The weightless universe of Guillaume Beaudoin
- The underwater vegetable garden of Nemo's Garden
- The urban spaces of Hô Chi Minh-Ville
- And much more!
- 164 pages
- Offset printing
- Velvety soft touch cover
- Printed in Quebec
- Release date: April 7, 2023