Issue 025 entitled "Éléments" pays tribute to the concept of the 4 primordial components that shape our existence. Water, fluid and enveloping, is the source of life, purity and renewal. Air lifts us, caresses our cheeks and dances in our hair. Earth, solid and nourishing, welcomes our roots. Fire, elusive, dances ardently, transforming emptiness into radiant warmth. We then broaden the spectrum of elements to include their different variations: sculptural glazes, the grain and textures that weave unheard-of mosaics, the benevolent light that floods us. We dive into the sun's rays, soar through the air, brave arid deserts, then let the waves carry us to apotheotic places. From the very beginnings of the world, the elements have combined and amalgamated to create life, reminding us of our ancestral link with nature. They reveal a universal symphony, a timeless hymn in which we find balance, harmony and the echo of our purpose, however ephemeral.
Issue 025 "Elements" presents:
- Newfoundland's culinary traditions and innovations
- The bioluminescence of the Costa Rican sea
- Jako Boulanger's clay harvest
- Cézallier-Cantal Astrophysical Observatory
- The relief of Reunion Island
- Harvesting the white gold of Lake Retba
- The bewitching deserts of Morocco
- Porcus Natura regenerating farm in Portugal
- And much, much more!